after living alone for 5 years I’ve started to notice a view things. … Some I miss. Some I don’t. Some are just a mystery why they happen in the first place.
Without further redo …
Here are my Top 10
- I can’t really cook! Only some easy fast stuff like noodles … I really miss my mothers cooking.
- I always forget to take out tissues from the pockets… Even if I look through them all … I always miss a spot and end up washing at least 1 tissue!
- Dust accumulates really FAST. I never noticed it while living with my mother but since I started to live alone I have to do it … guess what … I hate it … I have to admit that I have two bunnies. Why can’t they do it?
- cleaning dishes SUCKS… I don’t have the luxury of having a dish washer so I do it. For the last view days I did it everyday and because of that first it ain’t much second it goes faster… Still sucks BIG time!
- The fridge doesn’t refill itself. When you live with your mother she does the shopping mostly and so it seems that the fridge refills itself. I miss it!
- Folding your clothes directly on top of the clothes horse goes faster than throwing it onto the chair first. At least for me it works and I have a two-day rhythm of washing and folding clothes.
- You don’t have Eastern all year! I totally do not miss the searching when I need something. My mother always put away the stuff I needed and then I would have to search it because my mother barely remembered where she put it.
- Sometimes I miss it other times I don’t. The nagging to clean up the room! I think everyone knows what I’m talking about.
- It is easier to find your own organization system. Well it does take some time to find your own organization system that really suits you. If you’re the kind of person that used to live in a chaos … like me.
- BTW It’s easier to do when you own LESS stuff. Decluttering on a regular basis like every 2 months or keeping a box where you trow in everything you don’t need. Helps a lot. When the box is full give it away or sell it. That way it stays out of your apartment.
Did you noticed other things? Let me know in the comments down below.